Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Meridian Realty & Property Management

Welcome to my first blog post for Meridian Realty & Property Management. My name is Crystal Vaughn and I am the owner/broker for Meridian. This blog is primarily for investors and residents in the rental world, but I will also share other aspects of our team, such as mission work and life experiences that has contributed to the success of this company. I think it's important for all our clients, both investors and residents, to know why Meridian is unique compared to other property management companies....

My experience as a property manager has been extraordinarily diverse. I have managed high-end homes and duplexes in beautiful subdivision, as well as distressed town home communities and apartment complexes in less than desirable neighborhoods.  I've represented local owners as well as out-of-state and international clients....all with different needs and expectations. I have learned that as a management company's portfolio becomes more diverse, customer service takes on a whole new meaning. Property managers must be willing to go the extra mile to keep owners happy and residents taken care of. I am pleased to know that my small, but growing team of managers and colleagues understand this concept and are willing to take the time to make sure that decisions are made with both the investor and the resident in mind.


Meridian is special to me because I come from a long line of entrepreneurs....the spirit to run my own company comes down from several generations of relatives who all specialized in different trades. The freedom to make choices and be responsible for your actions comes natural for me. Most importantly, this company now gives me the ability to generate income that will  help others.  My mission with Meridian is to utilize my revenues to aid to less privileged countries, mainly through Hearts & Hope for Uganda, by building wells, educating educate children and changing the world..one kid at a time.


I plan on doing this by providing amazing service to my clients...services that are fair and make sense. Fees that are reasonable and expenses that are not inflated.  I hope that those who are looking for a management company will read these posts and see that Meridian is more than just a company looking to make a buck...we are truly managing for a greater purpose.


Crystal Vaughn

Owner/Broker
Meridian Realty & Property Management LLC


1 comment:

  1. Just by looking around, you can tell that the number of renters has greatly increased. That means there are more tenants, but also more competitors out there. Make your property stand out with events such as monthly cook-outs in the summer and cocktail hours or game nights throughout the year. Make it more than just a place to sleep.

    ReplyDelete